Sunday, December 26, 2010

Oh, also.

01. I'm excited for the snow. It keeps piling and piling up!
02. Transfer applications are going to kick my butt. Bring it.
03. I really, reeeeally want to intern at HarperCollins or Penguin or even Bloomsbury this summer.
04. My dad is watching "The Return of the King" and I can hear the beautiful score wafting up through the floorboards. It makes me sentimental, in both happy and sad ways.
05. I am sick once again, and I really don't know why this keeps recurring.
06. Tomorrow I want nothing more than to gather with my sisters and friends to go sledding!
 
My first winter in Holden, junior year. Sledding with Emily at Mayo Elementary School, going approximately 0.5 miles per hour.

07. I also really want to ice skate soon. I taught myself how when I was a sophomore, but far too much time has passed since I last laced up my blades.
 
My first time on skates, sophomore year! Determination: strong. Skill level: non-existent.

  Happy blizzard!

No comments:

Post a Comment