Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It would be so nice to see your face at my door.

A bunch of us gathered last night to celebrate our "homecomings," so to speak, and to enjoy a little bit of catching up before the holiday. It was as much fun as it always is, and today I am exhausted but extremely content. Everything seems more magical this time of year and I am so happy to be home, enjoying the Christmas season with my family (including my mum, who decorates so tastefully and makes Christmas twenty times more exciting than it already is) and with my friends. Everyone fills me up with so much happiness and joy and love that I feel both blessed and spoiled for how lucky I am. There are a lot of friends and family members that I have not seen in a long time, and I miss them tremendously, but I have a good amount of faith that we'll all meet again in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment