Monday, August 30, 2010

Bedridden

I woke up with the top half of my head disconnected from its southern counterpart, which, too, was disjointed from the rest of my body. My head hurts and the bright, shiny orange capsules I've been swallowing since I woke up have done nothing in the way of destroying the millions of angry little germs swarming around inside of me.

On the bright side, I do feel that getting sick now is so much more preferable to coming down with a cold during my first few weeks at school. I want my roommates to like me, not avoid me like the plague.

The song of the day is "That Home" by Cinematic Orchestra.

Where the windows are breathing in the light,
Where the rooms are a collection of our lives,
This is a place where I don't feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment